Saturday, March 15, 2014

Moving

We started packing for our big move next month. I was impressed at how good the kids were at packing! In one day we did all of our books and movies, took everything off the walls, and sorted all of their clothes and stuffed animals. They were REALLY good helpers! After we ran out of tape, we lost momentum.

Today the kids are off an an adventure with their grandparents, so now I sit here overwhelmed by everything I have do complete:

  • The rest of the packing 
  • My grad school assignments
  • 4 loads of laundry
  • Vacuuming (again) 
  • Cleaning the kitchen
  • Writing one IEP and 6 transition plans 
  • Preparing for a baby shower for a friend next Saturday 
  • Packing the kids for their vacation 
  • Shopping
I want to make some breakfast bierocks, bake brownies with my daughter, and take a bath…but I would have to clean the tub and kitchen first. I did just enough packing yesterday, leaving the house just disassembled enough to look messy but not packed up enough to feel accomplished. 

I plan on catching up on Once Upon A Time, drinking a Dr. Pepper, and then cleaning the tub so I can take a bath. After that, I am sure I will feel more motivated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment