Saturday, September 7, 2013

Soccer Mom

Today was the day I became a soccer mom - minus the minivan. I still drive my Prius. And I hire a babysitter to help me. Maybe that is a little unorthodox, but it is what I need to do to survive. Here was my morning:

6:00 Wake up, take care of the dog, get ready
7:00 Feed kids and eat breakfast
7:30 Dress kids, brush teeth, do hair
8:00 Load car
8:15 Soccer game for my 3 year old. Here is what I have to say about that. He doesn't understand the rules or listen to his coach, but he does run after the ball the entire time. That makes him about the 4th best player on the team! Lol. Some kids just cry, stand there, or go sit on the sidelines.
9:15 Soccer game for my 6 year old. The kids actually understand what is going on, so it is pretty fun.
10:30 Come home and start lunch.

Whew! It was a good thing I had my babysitter from 8:30-10:30 because my daughter was sure glad to have someone to play with! I am impressed by all the other moms who can take three young kiddos in public alone. Maybe someday I will be that kind of a soccer mom. And maybe I will even get a minivan...maybe those new ones with the built in vacuums! Why did it take so long for that to be invented??

1 comment:

  1. I noticed only 2 play soccer. Three could make it even more fun!

    ReplyDelete