Saturday, February 23, 2013

Back to Work...Kind of

So I went back to work on Monday. I hadn't worked in eight weeks because I had two weeks of Christmas vacation and six weeks of adoption leave. I teach 6th graders. My husband is on a business trip for two weeks. Yep, it was definitely a tough week! The days were exhausting, I lost my voice, and I the blizzard sure didn't help. On the bright side, I only ended up working three and half days this week, report cards are done, and I have a four day week again this week. Well, maybe it will only be a three day week because we are supposed to have another blizzard...

Overall, I am feeling like the first week back went better for all of us than expected, and I am excited for next week. I was really worried that my kids would have some regression when I went back to work, but we seem to be going along about the same as we were before. I did forget to do homework with my child one night, but I think this week will be better. Thank God for answered prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment